Travelling on family safari holidays one of the most fascinating experience. Kenya and South Africa are our best destinations, mainly for the younger families – with the luxuriousness of our marvelous guides and tailor-made lodges that have beautiful swimming pools and games rooms.
East Africa offers the best family safari vacations and destinations in the world. Family safari packages in East Africa offers a variety of exploration events in superfluity lodges and secretive safari villas that are impeccable for family vacations. There are abundantly of fascinations to thrill everybody from mom to dad, children, grandparents, and youngsters. The assortment and uniqueness of a family vacation in East Africa offers a dazzling setting for you to recouple with one another and it’s a delightful approach for kids to learn more about natural surroundings, come across entirely diverse beliefs, cultures and appreciate wild animals close up in their natural habitation.
A reserved private safari means that your family’s entire travel plan is designed dependent on their tastes and preferences. It’s the greatest mode to get the most out of an once-in-a-lifetime holiday, there is nothing which beats discovering and exploring with a qualified and specialized tour guide in a secluded vehicle at your own stride and concentrating on what surely benefits you as a family.
Travelling with Children 8-14 Years
It’s usually recommended to choose a lodge that offers closed or private vehicles whenever you are travelling with children of 15 years old and below, a children’s ranger’s customized package and qualified guides who love sharing the wilderness with teenagers. The under-15 young stars will love the enthusiasm and eagerness of nature walks, acquiring elementary and fundamental trailing skills, picnics while in the wilderness, more so enjoying some time at the beach.
- A Lion King Adventure for Kids
Duration: 10 Days | Countries: 1 | Locations: 5
The original 1994 Lion King film and much of the 2019 remake take inspiration from Kenya’s picturesque, untouched landscape. On this 10-day tour, you and your children will get to explore some of the country’s most game-rich regions, including Amboseli National Park, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Meru National Park and the world-renowned Masai Mara. Spend your days spotting all your favourite African animals featured in the hit Disney film while enjoying quality time with your little ones.
See lion, cheetah, hyena & elephant in Amboseli
Guided bush walks with Maasai warriors
See the Big 5 in Meru National Park
Full-day excursion in the Masai Mara with picnic lunch
Night drives in exclusive-use areas
Up-close encounters with endangered black rhino
Stay at award-winning safari camps in stunning locations
- Family Safari with Pre-teens in Kenya
Duration: 8 Days | Countries: 1 | Locations: 3
This eight-day itinerary is designed to keep your older children busy from the minute they wake up right up to bedtime. Each lodge on the trip welcomes pre-teens with open arms and offers a range of activities to keep them entertained and educated on their surroundings. Dedicated adventure clubs offer child-orientated safari activities with local guides and naturalists, while their free time is filled with nature walks, sports, visits to local villages and dips in the swimming pool.
Thrilling game drives in the Samburu National Reserve
Adventurers’ Club for children
Mara Intrepids Camp’s beautiful riverside location
Cultural trips to Maasai villages
Witness the Wildebeest Migration (August to November)
- A Family Bush & Beach Getaway for Young Kids
Duration: 10 Days | Countries: 1 | Locations: 3
A breakout that cartels both safari adventures and beachside entertainment is the seamless way to keep parents and kids entertained. This 10-day itinerary offers land-based fun in the form of thrilling game drives over the iconic Masai Mara, where children and adults alike will have the chance to spot all their desired African animals in action. Then it’s time for some beachside superfluity in Mombasa. Kids are kept busy at the Ozone Kids Club or can play generously on the child-friendly beach while the parents immerse up some sun with an ice-cold drink in hand.
- Equally spaced itinerary with stress-free travel logistics
- Fanciful game watching in the Masai Mara
- Watch the Wildebeest Migration that happens between August to November.
- Child mind and care services, kids’ menus, fishpond & bird reservation at Sarova Mara Game Camp
- Kids’ bustle club, play area and child-friendly beach in Mombasa
Travelling with Teenagers 15-18 years
The teenage years are often depicted as an anxiety. Even though these can be hard-hitting periods, there is no enhanced approach to trigger happiness than with a classic exploration in East Africa. Teenagers are matured to join you for game drives in standard open safari vehicles and come across the magnificent mountain gorilla on gorilla treks in Uganda.
If you have a delicate teen, it’s a good idea to discuss the prospect of watching melodramatic predator-prey collaborations you might see in the wild, specifically in the Masai Mara and the Serengeti throughout the Great Wildebeest Migration. It’s significant that your teenager understands that nature is all about balance, where poachers and prey are an essential and a regular part of the cycle of life.
We recommend selecting lodges that offer numerous events like walking, boating, cycling or horseback riding in addition to game drives.
- The Ultimate Luxury Lion King Safari
Duration: 15 Days | Countries: 4 | Locations: 5
This 15-day itinerary promises a jam-packed adventure from start to finish for you and your teens. See all the animals that enthused the beloved characters of the classic Disney film while exploring some of the continent’s best destinations, containing Africa’s Adventure Capital, Victoria Falls and the game-rich Masai Mara. Not only will you be able to enjoy remarkable experiences like spotting the Big 5 on game drives and kayaking on the Zambezi River, but you’ll also have the life fluctuating opportunity to trek through Uganda’s pristine rainforests to see the majestic mountain gorillas up-close.
- Pleasurable exchanges with accustomed meerkats in Botswana
- Steered walking tour of Victoria Falls
- Track the Big 5 in the Masai Mara
- See Kenya’s famed lion prides
- Cruises on the Zambezi River
- Quad biking (ATV) excursions on the Makgadikgadi Pans
- Gorilla trekking in Uganda (only for ages 15 & above)
- A Kenyan Safari Designed for Teenagers
Duration: 9 Days | Countries: 1 | Locations: 3
Spend nine days gathering extraordinary memories of standard safari experiences on this tour. Spot big game like lions, buffalo and elephants while out on game drives in some of Kenya’s wildlife hotspots, including the Masai Mara and Nairobi. A positive highlight of this itinerary is having the prospect to eye witness nature’s ostentatious show, the Great Wildebeest relocation, in person.
- Well- marched, fly-in safari itinerary
- Hospitable family-friendly accommodation across Kenya
- Swimming pools, free of charge and on the house Wi-Fi and private bathrooms
- Exceptional game watching and Maasai cultural practices
- Game drives, guided walks, village stays and horse riding
- Kenya Safari for Families Travelling with Teens
Duration: 9 Days
The nine-day tour features comfortable and suite lodges with essential facilities like swimming pools and Wi-Fi throughout your journey, it is customized with youngsters in mind including an itinerary jam-packed with safari-themed events that range from game drives , guided walks to traditional tours and horse-racing.
- Game drives, guided walks, village visits & horse riding
- Excellent year-round gaming in the Masai Mara & Chyulu Hills
- Exclusive-use superfluity house in the Mara
- Witness the Wildebeest Migration (August to November)
- Fantastic views of Mount Kilimanjaro & savannah grasslands
Travelling with Adult Children
Even though they’re over 18 and considered adults, they’ll always be your children. Spending quality time together might be a bit more difficult now that you all lead separate lives, but this only makes taking time off together even more special. Make it count by treating your grown-up brood to an unforgettable safari experience in East Africa.
- Bush & Beach Fun in the Serengeti & Zanzibar
Duration: 9 Days | Countries: 1 | Locations: 3
Where Kenya is more appropriate for those travelling with children and teenagers, Tanzania is the perfect destination for adult families. This nine-day tour allows you to enjoy both bush and beach experiences in one of Africa’s most popular safari hotspots. The first few days of your trip is spent in the world-renowned Serengeti National Park, best known for its exceptional year-round game viewing and front-row seats to the Great Wildebeest Migration. The latter half of your journey sees you and your family having some classic beachside fun on the idyllic island of Zanzibar. Enjoy snorkeling, sea-kayaking, scuba diving, or simply soaking up the sun on the soft, white sand.
- Splendid year-round game watching in the famous Serengeti National Park
- Reliable detections of elephant, hippo, giraffe & all the big cats
- Witness the melodramatic Wildebeest Migration (December to July)
- Barefooted luxury on Zanzibar’s powdered white-sand beaches & clear-blue water
- Astonishing views of the bush & beach
- Water-based activities at Matemwe Lodge
- Explore Tanzania’s Highlights
Duration: 9 Days | Countries: 1
Tanzania is publicized amongst Africa’s leading safari destinations. There is a lot and interesting features to see and do, from watching the remarkable Wildebeest Movement in the Serengeti National Park to discovering the world’s biggest intact volcanic caldera, the Ngorongoro Crater. And this nine-day itinerary offers it all. You will you have a fabulous game watching in the Serengeti and Ngorongoro, as well as be able to sightsee supplementary common destinations like Tarangire and Arusha.
- An travel plan intended to showcase the Wildebeest Migration
- Exceptional Big 5 & wildlife watching all through the tour
- Game drives, bush feasting, guided walks & night drives
- Discover the Ngorongoro Crater
- Experience farm life at Gibb’s Farm
- See red-dust covered elephants & overturned trees in Tarangire